Posted: Dec 2, 2018 by SteveTwo more Burger King restaurants are coming to South Florida. One BK will be located at 9420 W. Commercial Blvd in Sunrise, the other at Palm Beach Outlets shopping center, 1741 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd F01 in West Palm Beach.
Leovigildo Leon of Seven Restaurants LLC is the owner of the future Sunrise BK location. Leovigildo Leon owns several BK franchises on the east coast of Florida.
Aramark Educational Services, LLC will be the owner of the West Palm Beach BK location. Two of the executives at Aramark are Patricia Rapone, and James Tarangelo. Aramark also plan to open a Caribou Coffee shop and a Moe's Southwest Grill restaurant very close to the Burger King location.
Burger King was founded in Jacksonville, Florida in 1953 by David Edgerton and James McLamore. The headquarters moved to Miami, Florida in 1954, where it remains today.
- Updated: Winning Etsy Sticker Shops.
- Amazon Link - The Best Gifts For New Baby.
- Burger Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- Dandee Donuts Opening Soon in Margate, Florida.
- List of Bakeries Coming to the Tampa Bay Area in 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to the Orlando, Florida Area 2019.
- Papa John's Pizza Planned For Perry, Florida.
- Soon even more of Central Florida will be running on Dunkin'. Here are the addresses of Dunkin' Donuts locations coming soon.
- Taco Bell Planned For Westlake, Florida.
- New Chick-fil-A Planned For Boca Raton, Florida
- Erika Costell
- Negin Mirsalehi
- Carli Bybel
- Tiffani Beaston
- Taylor Chamberlain
- Claudia Sulewski
- Becca Bristow Sophie Gainsbybrains
- Romee Strijd
- Tiana Kaylyn
- Meggan Grubb
- Alisha Marie
- Maddie Lymburner
- Emma Chamberlain
These YouTube Fitness and Food Stars are cashing in! You can get a really good idea of how this approach to monetization is successful by simply studying them.
Burger King Jobs: https://www.bk.com/careers/
Burger King Franchising: https://www.bk.com/franchising/home