Posted: Mar 15, 2018 by SteveThe first Dunkin' Donuts restaurant is coming to Lithia, Florida at a location previously used by a bank. The future DD location will be in the FishHawk community at 16645 Fishhawk Blvd, formerly Regions Bank, in between McDonald's and Taco Bell.
Regions Bank sold the property to Apostoleres Properties Inc, owned by longtime Dunkin' Donuts franchisee Nick Apostoleres. Mr. Apostoleres has established many Dunkin' Donuts locations in the Tampa area over the last several years.
Lithia, Florida is a small town located approximately 20 miles southeast of Tampa.
Dunkin' Donuts has recently been contsructing NexGen restaurants offering an expanded menu and quicker ordering options. Get a look at one of the first Dunkin' Donuts next generation restaurants in the video below.
- Updated: Winning Etsy Sticker Shops.
- Amazon Link - The Best Gifts For New Baby.
- Burger Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- Dandee Donuts Opening Soon in Margate, Florida.
- List of Bakeries Coming to the Tampa Bay Area in 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to the Orlando, Florida Area 2019.
- Papa John's Pizza Planned For Perry, Florida.
- Soon even more of Central Florida will be running on Dunkin'. Here are the addresses of Dunkin' Donuts locations coming soon.
- Taco Bell Planned For Westlake, Florida.
- New Chick-fil-A Planned For Boca Raton, Florida
- Erika Costell
- Negin Mirsalehi
- Carli Bybel
- Tiffani Beaston
- Taylor Chamberlain
- Claudia Sulewski
- Becca Bristow Sophie Gainsbybrains
- Romee Strijd
- Tiana Kaylyn
- Meggan Grubb
- Alisha Marie
- Maddie Lymburner
- Emma Chamberlain
These YouTube Fitness and Food Stars are cashing in! You can get a really good idea of how this approach to monetization is successful by simply studying them.