Did you know Chinese Zhang Bangxin's net worth is equal to $8.4 billion U.S.? Learn many more important facts about this Billionaire below.
Chinese Billionaire Zhang Bangxin Quick Facts
Zhang Bangxin's was born on October 1, 1980 in Jiangsu Province, China. Bangxin is the founder and CEO of TAL Education Group (orginally named Xueersi International Education Group) in 2003, a primary and secondary after-school education services firm based in Beijing, China. The corporate address for TAL Education Group is: 15/F，DanlingSOHO, Danling Avenue 6, Haidian District, Beijing Postal Code： 100080.
In October 2010, TAL Education Group was officially listed on the New York Stock Exchange, and became the first primary and secondary education institution listed in the US. From 2015 to 2019, TAL Education Group was rated in the Top 100 Most Valuable Chinese Brands for five consecutive years.
When Zhang Bangxin was a graduate student at Peking University in 2002, he engaged in extracurricular tutoring in primary and secondary schools. In 2003, he co-founded Olympiad Network with his classmates. In 2007, he made the tough decision to drop out of Peking University when he was a doctoral student to focus on the corporation. In 2009, he obtained an EMBA degree from China Europe International Business School.
- Updated: Winning Etsy Sticker Shops.
- Amazon Link - The Best Gifts For New Baby.
- Burger Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- Dandee Donuts Opening Soon in Margate, Florida.
- List of Bakeries Coming to the Tampa Bay Area in 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to the Orlando, Florida Area 2019.
- Papa John's Pizza Planned For Perry, Florida.
- Soon even more of Central Florida will be running on Dunkin'. Here are the addresses of Dunkin' Donuts locations coming soon.
- Taco Bell Planned For Westlake, Florida.
- New Chick-fil-A Planned For Boca Raton, Florida
- Erika Costell
- Negin Mirsalehi
- Carli Bybel
- Tiffani Beaston
- Taylor Chamberlain
- Claudia Sulewski
- Becca Bristow Sophie Gainsbybrains
- Romee Strijd
- Tiana Kaylyn
- Meggan Grubb
- Alisha Marie
- Maddie Lymburner
- Emma Chamberlain
These YouTube Fitness and Food Stars are cashing in! You can get a really good idea of how this approach to monetization is successful by simply studying them.