Posted: Apr 18, 2019 by SteveA construction project is underway in Clearwater, Florida to bring the first Wingstop location to the city. The aviation-themed chicken restaurant will be located at 2090 Gulf to Bay Blvd. The franchise owner is Dunedin resident Marc Hermann.
2090 Gulf to Bay Blvd
Wingstop was founded by restaurateur Antonio Swad in 1994 in Garland, Texas. There are over 1,000 Wingstop restaurant locations worldwide.
- Burger Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- Dandee Donuts Opening Soon in Margate, Florida.
- List of Bakeries Coming to the Tampa Bay Area in 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to the Orlando, Florida Area 2019.
- Papa John's Pizza Planned For Perry, Florida.
- Soon even more of Central Florida will be running on Dunkin'. Here are the addresses of Dunkin' Donuts locations coming soon.
- Taco Bell Planned For Westlake, Florida.
- New Chick-fil-A Planned For Boca Raton, Florida
Antonio Swad shares his thoughts on Wingstop.