Posted: Dec 17, 2018 by SteveTexas-based pizza restaurant chain Urban Bricks will soon be opening their first location in Florida. The location will be in South Miami at 6144 S Dixie Highway. The space reserved for the future Urban Bricks is currently undergoing an interior buildout. The contractor in charge of the buildout is MCC based in Cape Coral, Florida.
6144 S Dixie Highway, South Miami, Florida.
Urban Bricks uses the build your own concept for their Neapolitan pizzas. Urban Bricks' menus also includes Panini sandwiches, pasta and salad. The Paninis varities are the Turkey Hero, Halal Meat Ball, Brickin Chickem, and Caprese.
Restaurateur Sammy Aldeeb founded Urban Bricks Pizza, in San Antonio, Texas in 2015. There are now at least 13 Urban Bricks in Texas with more locations opening soon. Outside of Texas, Urban Bricks has recently opened locations in Fort Collins, Colorado and Charlotte, North Carolina. Urban Bricks locations are also planned to open soon in Chicago, IL; Phoenix, AZ; Louisville, KY; and Raleigh, NC.
In this video, Sammy Aldeeb explains his approach to operating a successful business.
- Updated: Winning Etsy Sticker Shops.
- Burger Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- Dandee Donuts Opening Soon in Margate, Florida.
- List of Bakeries Coming to the Tampa Bay Area in 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to the Orlando, Florida Area 2019.
- Papa John's Pizza Planned For Perry, Florida.
- Soon even more of Central Florida will be running on Dunkin'. Here are the addresses of Dunkin' Donuts locations coming soon.
- Taco Bell Planned For Westlake, Florida.
- New Chick-fil-A Planned For Boca Raton, Florida