Posted: Mar 16, 2019 by SteveA TooJay's Deli-Bakery will be opening soon in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, according to the TooJay's website. Link: https://www.toojays.com/location/fort-lauderdale/.
The address will be 2980 N Federal Hwy, next to the The Mason Jar Cafe.
There are over 30 TooJay's in Florida, but this will be the first in Ft. Lauderdale. As far as other nearby restaurants, TooJay's will be joining Kitchenetta, Undergrounds Coffeehaus, Miller's Ale House, and The Original Pancake House.
TooJay's was incorporated on April 24, 1981 in Plam Beach, Florida by Jay Brown and Marc J Katzenberg III.
TooJay’s has something to please everyone. Some of the main menu items include salads, sandwiches, omelettes & eggs, entrees, beer, wine, wraps & various egg sandwiches, signature cakes, and more tempting treats.
TooJay’s exlplains their concept as offering classic recipes and flavors of a New York-style deli. Here's a closer look at what TooJay's has to offer.
- Burger Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- Dandee Donuts Opening Soon in Margate, Florida.
- List of Bakeries Coming to the Tampa Bay Area in 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to the Orlando, Florida Area 2019.
- Papa John's Pizza Planned For Perry, Florida.
- Soon even more of Central Florida will be running on Dunkin'. Here are the addresses of Dunkin' Donuts locations coming soon.
- Taco Bell Planned For Westlake, Florida.
- New Chick-fil-A Planned For Boca Raton, Florida