Posted: Feb 9, 2019 by SteveA Taco Bell restaurant is planned for construction in Westlake, Florida, a small city located in Palm Beach County. The 1,888-square-foot restaurant is planned to be constructed on an outparcel at the Grove Market Shopping Center, which is located at the intersection of Seminole Pratt Whitney Road and Persimmon Blvd.
Current tenants at Grove Market Shopping Center are Western Union, Pizza Barn, Turtle Creek's Affordable Hay & Supply, and NAPA Auto Parts.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, Taco Bell is famous for their style of Tex-Mex fast-foods that are now served at over 7,000 restaurants. Taco Bell was founded by restaurateur Glen Bell in Downey, California in 1962. Taco Bell's parent company is Yum! Brands. Yum! Brands also owns KFC, Pizza Hut, and WingStreet.
- Updated: Winning Etsy Sticker Shops.
- Amazon Link - The Best Gifts For New Baby.
- Burger Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- Dandee Donuts Opening Soon in Margate, Florida.
- List of Bakeries Coming to the Tampa Bay Area in 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to the Orlando, Florida Area 2019.
- Papa John's Pizza Planned For Perry, Florida.
- Soon even more of Central Florida will be running on Dunkin'. Here are the addresses of Dunkin' Donuts locations coming soon.
- Taco Bell Planned For Westlake, Florida.
- New Chick-fil-A Planned For Boca Raton, Florida
- Erika Costell
- Negin Mirsalehi
- Carli Bybel
- Tiffani Beaston
- Taylor Chamberlain
- Claudia Sulewski
- Becca Bristow Sophie Gainsbybrains
- Romee Strijd
- Tiana Kaylyn
- Meggan Grubb
- Alisha Marie
- Maddie Lymburner
- Emma Chamberlain
These YouTube Fitness and Food Stars are cashing in! You can get a really good idea of how this approach to monetization is successful by simply studying them.
Learn more about Taco Bell job opportunities here: https://www.tacobell.com/careers.
Learn more about Taco Bell franchising opportunities here: https://www.tacobellfranchise.com/faq.