Posted: Jan 1, 2019 by SteveA Taco Bell restaurant is planned for construction in the small Florida panhandle town of Freeport, Florida in Walton County. The location will be on US-331 by the Publix Super Market.
Below is the mapped location for the planned Taco Bell on US-331:
This Taco Bell restaurant is owned by RGT Management, a large Taco Bell, Freddy's, and KFC franchise group headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee. The top executives at RGT Management are Sean Tuohy, a restaurateur, sports commentator and former college basketball star, and Michael Roe who has has held corporate-level positions with Taco Bell since 1986. RGT Management is also preparing to open a Taco Bell location in nearby Chipley, Florida.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, Taco Bell is famous for their style of Tex-Mex fast-foods that are now served at over 7,000 restaurants.Taco Bell's parent company is Yum! Brands. Yum! Brands also owns KFC, Pizza Hut, and WingStreet.
- Burger Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- Dandee Donuts Opening Soon in Margate, Florida.
- List of Bakeries Coming to the Tampa Bay Area in 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to the Orlando, Florida Area 2019.
- Papa John's Pizza Planned For Perry, Florida.
- Soon even more of Central Florida will be running on Dunkin'. Here are the addresses of Dunkin' Donuts locations coming soon.
- Taco Bell Planned For Westlake, Florida.
- New Chick-fil-A Planned For Boca Raton, Florida