Posted: Jan 1, 2019 by SteveA Taco Bell restaurant is planned for construction in the small Florida panhandle town of Freeport, Florida in Walton County. The location will be on US-331 by the Publix Super Market.
Below is the mapped location for the planned Taco Bell on US-331:
This Taco Bell restaurant is owned by RGT Management, a large Taco Bell, Freddy's, and KFC franchise group headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee. The top executives at RGT Management are Sean Tuohy, a restaurateur, sports commentator and former college basketball star, and Michael Roe who has has held corporate-level positions with Taco Bell since 1986. RGT Management is also preparing to open a Taco Bell location in nearby Chipley, Florida.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, Taco Bell is famous for their style of Tex-Mex fast-foods that are now served at over 7,000 restaurants.Taco Bell's parent company is Yum! Brands. Yum! Brands also owns KFC, Pizza Hut, and WingStreet.
- Burger Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- Dandee Donuts Opening Soon in Margate, Florida.
- List of Bakeries Coming to the Tampa Bay Area in 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to the Orlando, Florida Area 2019.
- Papa John's Pizza Planned For Perry, Florida.
- Soon even more of Central Florida will be running on Dunkin'. Here are the addresses of Dunkin' Donuts locations coming soon.
- Taco Bell Planned For Westlake, Florida.
- New Chick-fil-A Planned For Boca Raton, Florida
Could this be your next income opportunity? Taco Bell employment opportunities include Food and Beverage Manager, General Manager, Assistant General Manager, Cashier, Customer Service Representative, Night Supervisor
Learn more about Taco Bell job opportunities here: https://www.tacobell.com/careers.
Learn more about Taco Bell franchising opportunities here: https://www.tacobellfranchise.com/faq.