Posted: Mar 5, 2019 by SteveThe very first Taco Bell in Dunnellon, Florida will be opening soon. The address will be 11556 N Williams St, next to Brannen Bank and near Plaza of Dunnellon.
This Taco Bell was built by CW Hayes Construction based in Oviedo.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, Taco Bell is famous for their style of Tex-Mex fast-foods that are now served at over 7,000 restaurants. Taco Bell was founded by restaurateur Glen Bell in Downey, California in 1962. Taco Bell's parent company is Yum! Brands. Yum! Brands also owns KFC, Pizza Hut, and WingStreet.
- Burger Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- Dandee Donuts Opening Soon in Margate, Florida.
- List of Bakeries Coming to the Tampa Bay Area in 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to the Orlando, Florida Area 2019.
- Papa John's Pizza Planned For Perry, Florida.
- Soon even more of Central Florida will be running on Dunkin'. Here are the addresses of Dunkin' Donuts locations coming soon.
- Taco Bell Planned For Westlake, Florida.
- New Chick-fil-A Planned For Boca Raton, Florida
Learn more about Taco Bell job opportunities here: https://www.tacobell.com/careers.
Learn more about Taco Bell franchising opportunities here: https://www.tacobellfranchise.com/faq.