Posted: Mar 25, 2019 by SteveA Taco Bell restauraunt is set for construction in Delray Beach, Florida on Atlantic Ave. The future Taco Bell will replace the building that was once used by Chase Bank. The address will be 5070 W Atlantic Ave.
Nunno Builders based in Hollywood, Florida is in charge of the construction project. This will be the second Taco Bell in Delray Beach. The other is located at 240 Linton Blvd.
- Burger Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- Dandee Donuts Opening Soon in Margate, Florida.
- List of Bakeries Coming to the Tampa Bay Area in 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to the Orlando, Florida Area 2019.
- Papa John's Pizza Planned For Perry, Florida.
- Soon even more of Central Florida will be running on Dunkin'. Here are the addresses of Dunkin' Donuts locations coming soon.
- Taco Bell Planned For Westlake, Florida.
- New Chick-fil-A Planned For Boca Raton, Florida