Posted: Mar 5, 2019 by SteveA new Taco Bell restaurant will be opening soon in Stuart, Florida. This will be the second location in the city. The address will be 6800 S. Kanner Highway.
Coastal QSR, LLC is the franchise owner of this location and the other Taco Bell in Stuart, as well as dozens of other Taco Bells in the state. Coastal QSR, LLC was established in Florida by restaurant franchise veteran Nick Peters who has a long history with Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, and IHOP restaurants.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, Taco Bell is famous for their style of Tex-Mex fast-foods that are now served at over 7,000 restaurants. Taco Bell was founded by restaurateur Glen Bell in Downey, California in 1962. Taco Bell's parent company is Yum! Brands. Yum! Brands also owns KFC, Pizza Hut, and WingStreet.
- Burger Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- Dandee Donuts Opening Soon in Margate, Florida.
- List of Bakeries Coming to the Tampa Bay Area in 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to the Orlando, Florida Area 2019.
- Papa John's Pizza Planned For Perry, Florida.
- Soon even more of Central Florida will be running on Dunkin'. Here are the addresses of Dunkin' Donuts locations coming soon.
- Taco Bell Planned For Westlake, Florida.
- New Chick-fil-A Planned For Boca Raton, Florida