Posted: Dec 1, 2018 by SteveTampa and St. Pete have their own Sweet Charlies rolled ice cream shops, now Jacksonville looks to be the next Florida city in line for the trendy frozen treats.
This future Sweet Charlies location is planned to open in the Spring of 2019, according to the Sweet Charlies website: http://sweetcharlies.com/location/.
The company was founded by 18 year old Kyle Billig. The first Sweet Charlies was opened in Philadelphia in 2015 by Kyle and his brother Jacob. Now as a full family effort, Sweet Charlies continues a rapid expansion with over a dozen current locations in the Eastern U.S. and several new locations on the way.
To make this special rolled variety of ice cream that originated in Thailand, it requires using a super cold metal plate. See how Sweet Charlies does it here:
- Updated: Winning Etsy Sticker Shops.
- Burger Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- Dandee Donuts Opening Soon in Margate, Florida.
- List of Bakeries Coming to the Tampa Bay Area in 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to the Orlando, Florida Area 2019.
- Papa John's Pizza Planned For Perry, Florida.
- Soon even more of Central Florida will be running on Dunkin'. Here are the addresses of Dunkin' Donuts locations coming soon.
- Taco Bell Planned For Westlake, Florida.
- New Chick-fil-A Planned For Boca Raton, Florida