Posted: Jan 25, 2019 by SteveThe international smoothie chain Smoothie King is much closer to coming to Lutz, Florida. Dancor Construction is in charge of the project that will bring the popular juice, ice cream & frozen yogurt chain to town. Emily Harrington is the franchise owner of this future Smoothie King. The Army veteran currently owns three Smoothie King cafe's in Tampa and one in Brandon.
The official address will be 23673 SR 54 Suite E1, Lutz FL 33559
Smoothie King was founded by Steve Kuhnau 1973, with the first store opening in Kenner, Louisiana. There are now over 1,000 Smoothie King locations around the world.
- Burger Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- Dandee Donuts Opening Soon in Margate, Florida.
- List of Bakeries Coming to the Tampa Bay Area in 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to the Orlando, Florida Area 2019.
- Papa John's Pizza Planned For Perry, Florida.
- Soon even more of Central Florida will be running on Dunkin'. Here are the addresses of Dunkin' Donuts locations coming soon.
- Taco Bell Planned For Westlake, Florida.
- New Chick-fil-A Planned For Boca Raton, Florida
This Smoothie King franchise owner shares his tips for better smoothies: