Posted: Jan 20, 2019 by StevePopeyes Louisiana Chicken could be replacing a closed Burger King location on SW 8th Street in Miami, Florida. The Burger King at 6800 S W 8th Street has recently closed, now there is a possibility restaurateur Guillermo Perales will be transforming the former long-time BK spot into Popeyes. Guillermo Perales is a large-scale restaurant franchisee who owns hundreds of fast-food restaurants, most notably Popeyes, Burger King, Golden Corral, Cicis, Arby's, and Krispy Kreme.
6800 S W 8th Street in Miami.
Mr. Perales has had dozens of Popeyes Louisiana Chicken restaurants constructed in the state of Florida over the last couple of years.
In Key West, Florida, a construction project is underway to replace the closed Burger King at 2120 N Roosevelt Blvd. with Popeyes Louisiana Chicken. Link: https://keysnews.com/article/story/popeyes-to-replace-burger-king-on-boulevard/.
Popeyes/BK restaurant change overs could be happening more frequently since Burger King Corp. purchased Popeyes for $1.8 Billion in early 2017.
In this video, Guillermo Perales tells us how he got started in restaurant franchising.
- Burger Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- Dandee Donuts Opening Soon in Margate, Florida.
- List of Bakeries Coming to the Tampa Bay Area in 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to the Orlando, Florida Area 2019.
- Papa John's Pizza Planned For Perry, Florida.
- Soon even more of Central Florida will be running on Dunkin'. Here are the addresses of Dunkin' Donuts locations coming soon.
- Taco Bell Planned For Westlake, Florida.
- New Chick-fil-A Planned For Boca Raton, Florida
Learn more about Popeyes Restaurant job opportunities here: http://popeyeshires.com.
Learn more about Popeyes Restaurant franchise opportunities here: https://company.popeyes.com/franchise/.