Posted: Apr 14, 2019 by SteveA new Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen restaurant could be coming to the White City community, south of Fort Pierce, Florida. The vacant property where the Popeyes would be constructed is at 4946 25th Street, directly accross from the Shell gas station on Midway Road. Popeyes franchisee Sailormen, Inc. is leasing the property from commercial real estate developer Verdad Real Estate, based in South Lake, Texas. VRE purchased the property in early March 2019 for $495,000.
Google street view of the planned Popeyes location.
Sailormen, Inc. owns both of the current Popeyes restaurants in Fort Pierce. The planned.Popeyes would be the first for the White City community. Sailormen, Inc. owns close to 100 Popeyes restaurants in Florida. The corporate leaders of Sailormen, Inc are Robert S. Berg, Steven M. Wemple, Kara Nordstrom, Jonathan Marmolejos, and Mark Reineri.
Popeyes was founded by restaurateur Al Copeland in 1972 in Arabi, Louisiana. The company is now headquartered in New Orleans, Louisiana. As of April 2019 there are 3,100+ Popeyes locations worldwide.
- Burger Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- Dandee Donuts Opening Soon in Margate, Florida.
- List of Bakeries Coming to the Tampa Bay Area in 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to the Orlando, Florida Area 2019.
- Papa John's Pizza Planned For Perry, Florida.
- Soon even more of Central Florida will be running on Dunkin'. Here are the addresses of Dunkin' Donuts locations coming soon.
- Taco Bell Planned For Westlake, Florida.
- New Chick-fil-A Planned For Boca Raton, Florida