Posted: Dec 15, 2018 by SteveA new Popeyes Louisiana Chicken restaurant is under construction in Buena Ventura Lakes, Florida. This will be BVL's first Popeyes. The address for the new Popeyes is 852 Buenaventura Blvd.
Popeyes will be using a free-standing building previously occupied by Pollo Granjero. The location is adjacent to Ventura Downs Shopping Center, home to restaurant tenants Little Caesars Pizza, KFC, and Burger King. Guillermo Perales of Dallas, Texas is the owner of this Popeyes franchise. Mr. Perales is a large-scale franchise owner of fast-food restaurant chains, with his main focus being on Golden Corral, Burger King, Popeyes, Cicis, Arby's, and Krispy Kreme.
In this brief video, Guillermo Perales tells us how he got started in franchising.
- Burger Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- Dandee Donuts Opening Soon in Margate, Florida.
- List of Bakeries Coming to the Tampa Bay Area in 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to the Orlando, Florida Area 2019.
- Papa John's Pizza Planned For Perry, Florida.
- Soon even more of Central Florida will be running on Dunkin'. Here are the addresses of Dunkin' Donuts locations coming soon.
- Taco Bell Planned For Westlake, Florida.
- New Chick-fil-A Planned For Boca Raton, Florida
Learn more about Popeyes Restaurant job opportunities here: http://popeyeshires.com.
Learn more about Popeyes Restaurant franchise opportunities here: https://company.popeyes.com/franchise/.