Posted: May 1, 2019 by SteveA new Pizza Hut under construction at Royal Crown Plaza in Cape Coral, Florida is near completion. The official address is 821 Cape Coral Pkwy W #1, just west of Skyline Blvd.
When completed this will be the fifth Pizza Hut in Cape Coral.
The future Cape Coral Pizza Hut is owned by NPC International, owner of several Pizza Hut and Wendy's restaurants nationwide. The executive team at NPC International are Jim Schwartz, Troy Cook, Vonnie Walbert, Linda Sheedy, Mike Woods, and Randy Adams.
Founded by Dan and Frank Carney in Wichita, Kansas in 1958. Pizza Hut is the nation's largest pizza restaurant chain over 18,000 restaurants worldwide as of 2018
- Burger Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- Dandee Donuts Opening Soon in Margate, Florida.
- List of Bakeries Coming to the Tampa Bay Area in 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to the Orlando, Florida Area 2019.
- Papa John's Pizza Planned For Perry, Florida.
- Soon even more of Central Florida will be running on Dunkin'. Here are the addresses of Dunkin' Donuts locations coming soon.
- Taco Bell Planned For Westlake, Florida.
- New Chick-fil-A Planned For Boca Raton, Florida