Posted: Dec 4, 2018 by SteveSunset Walk, part of Kissimmee's new Margaritaville Resort Orlando, will soon be introducing some restaurants & cafés to Central Florida. Below is the most recent list of dining venues opening soon, starting with Paradise Spirits Group and Café D’Avignon:
- Paradise Spirits (beer, wine and spirits)
- Café D’Avignon (New York City-based bakery and café with French and American pastry classics)
- Blue Agave Restaurant Group (Mexican cuisine and 200 varieties of tequila)
- Bahama Buck’s (“frostalattes”, shaved ice, smoothies, and more beverages)
- Bento Café
- Burger Fi
- Capone’s Coal Fired Pizza
- Cold Stone Creamery (ice cream made on location and customized, made with approximately 12–14% butterfat)
- Ford’s Garage (hamburgers and beer)
- Rock & Brews
- Studio Movie Grill (movie theater that serves meals)
- Yeoman’s Cask & Lion (British-inspired theme, microbrews, cocktails & pub eats)
Location of Margaritaville Resort Orlando, 8118 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee.
Paradise Spirits was founded in November 2017 in Orlando, Florida by Alexey Nikitin and Maxim Dreev.
Margaritaville Resort Orlando, a brand new addition to Central Florida's long list of tourist desinations, describes itself as a "resort community inspired by the laid-back Margaritaville lifestyle."
- Burger Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- Dandee Donuts Opening Soon in Margate, Florida.
- List of Bakeries Coming to the Tampa Bay Area in 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to the Orlando, Florida Area 2019.
- Papa John's Pizza Planned For Perry, Florida.
- Soon even more of Central Florida will be running on Dunkin'. Here are the addresses of Dunkin' Donuts locations coming soon.
- Taco Bell Planned For Westlake, Florida.
- New Chick-fil-A Planned For Boca Raton, Florida