Posted: Dec 18, 2018 by SteveWendy's is planning to have a restaurant constructed in Tampa, Florida on 56th Street near King High School. This Wendy's will be part of the very large Wendy's franchise group known as JAE Restaurant Group. JAE owns over 200 Wendy's restaurants located in the states of Florida, Texas, New Mexico, and Tennessee. JAE Restaurant Group founders are Jhonny Mercado, Andres Garcia, and Eddie Rodriguez. Ed Austin is the company CEO.
The planned site for Wendy's is 6925 N 56th Street.
In this brief video, JAE Restaurant Group leaders offer tips for success:
Founded by Dave Thomas in 1969 in Columbus, Ohio, Wendy's is now headquartered in Dublin, Ohio. There are over 6,500 Wendy's locations worldwide. The following video is a brief bio on the late Dave Thomas.
- Burger Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- Dandee Donuts Opening Soon in Margate, Florida.
- List of Bakeries Coming to the Tampa Bay Area in 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to the Orlando, Florida Area 2019.
- Papa John's Pizza Planned For Perry, Florida.
- Soon even more of Central Florida will be running on Dunkin'. Here are the addresses of Dunkin' Donuts locations coming soon.
- Taco Bell Planned For Westlake, Florida.
- New Chick-fil-A Planned For Boca Raton, Florida
Is Wendy's franchise ownership is in your future? https://www.wendys.com/franchising