Posted: Dec 18, 2018 by SteveA Wendy's restaurant is planned for the Tamiami Crossings shopping center in Naples, Florida. Tamiami Crossings is located at Tamiami Trail and Collier Blvd. The restaurant would be constructed on an outparcel at the shopping center near the Shell station.
Tamiami Crossings is located at 13100 Tamiami Trail.
Wendy's reported earnings of $400 million in the third quarter of 2018. Total earnings for the first three quarters of 2018 were nearly $1.2 billion, which is approximately $52 million more than the same time last year (2017).
Founded by Dave Thomas in 1969 in Columbus, Ohio, Wendy's is now headquartered in Dublin, Ohio. There are over 6,500 Wendy's locations worldwide. The following video is a brief bio on the late Dave Thomas.
- Burger Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- Dandee Donuts Opening Soon in Margate, Florida.
- List of Bakeries Coming to the Tampa Bay Area in 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to the Orlando, Florida Area 2019.
- Papa John's Pizza Planned For Perry, Florida.
- Soon even more of Central Florida will be running on Dunkin'. Here are the addresses of Dunkin' Donuts locations coming soon.
- Taco Bell Planned For Westlake, Florida.
- New Chick-fil-A Planned For Boca Raton, Florida
Is Wendy's franchise ownership is in your future? https://www.wendys.com/franchising