Posted: Dec 13, 2018 by SteveA new Taco Bell restaurant is under construction in Vero Beach, Florida at Shoppes at 11th. The main contractor for the project is Commercial Contracting Division of Stuart, Florida. The address for the future Taco Bell is 1070 US Highway 1.
Shoppes at 11th is a new development in Vero Beach that is anchored by Goodwill. Coastal QSR, based in Clearwater, Florida, is the owner of this Taco Bell franchise. Coastal QSR owns several Taco Bell franchises in the state of Florida.
Currently the only Taco Bell operating in Vero Beach is located at 1985 41st Ave.
Taco Bell is headquartered in Irvine, California and has over 7,000 restaurants, mostly in the U.S. with the majority of the remaining locations in Canada and South America. Taco Bell's parent company is Yum! Brands. Yum! Brands also owns KFC, Pizza Hut, and WingStreet.
- Burger Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- Dandee Donuts Opening Soon in Margate, Florida.
- List of Bakeries Coming to the Tampa Bay Area in 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to the Orlando, Florida Area 2019.
- Papa John's Pizza Planned For Perry, Florida.
- Soon even more of Central Florida will be running on Dunkin'. Here are the addresses of Dunkin' Donuts locations coming soon.
- Taco Bell Planned For Westlake, Florida.
- New Chick-fil-A Planned For Boca Raton, Florida