Posted: Dec 6, 2018 by SteveNorth Port, Florida will soon be getting their second Taco Bell restaurant. The new Taco Bell is under construction in the city as part of the future Heron Creek Towne Center development. North Port's first Waffle House is also under construction at the Heron Creek Towne Center. The official address will be 4998 Centerview Lane, which is near the intersection of Price Blvd and Sumter Blvd.
Stansell Properties & Development based in Odessa, Florida is the main contractor in charge of the Taco Bell project. Coastal QSR, based in Clearwater, Florida, is the owner of this Taco Bell franchise. Coastal QSR owns several Taco Bell franchises in the state of Florida.
In recent years, the intersection of Price Blvd and Sumter Blvd has become a hub for major retailers such as Walmart, Walgreens and Publix Super Market.
Taco Bell is headquartered in Irvine, California and has over 7,000 restaurants, mostly in the U.S. with the majority of the remaining locations in Canada and South America. Taco Bell's parent company is Yum! Brands. Yum! Brands also owns KFC, Pizza Hut, and WingStreet.
- Burger Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- Dandee Donuts Opening Soon in Margate, Florida.
- List of Bakeries Coming to the Tampa Bay Area in 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to the Orlando, Florida Area 2019.
- Papa John's Pizza Planned For Perry, Florida.
- Soon even more of Central Florida will be running on Dunkin'. Here are the addresses of Dunkin' Donuts locations coming soon.
- Taco Bell Planned For Westlake, Florida.
- New Chick-fil-A Planned For Boca Raton, Florida