Posted: Jun 3, 2019 by SteveA new Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen will take over the former Bennigan's Grill & Tavern location in Orlando, Florida. The project is expected to begin this summer at 6109 Westwood Blvd., which is the southwest corner of SR 528 (Beachline Expressway) and International Drive.
6109 Westwood Blvd
There's a lot to choose from on the Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen menu. Popular items include scratch burgers, soups, salads, chicken, sandwiches, steak, and baby back ribs.
Aubrey Good and Doug Rogers founded the casual restaurant chain in 1979 in Arlington, Texas There are over 180 Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen restaurants in the U.S. In 2017, Darden Restaurants, Inc. purchased Cheddar's for close to $800 million. Darden Restaurants, Inc also owns Olive Garden, LongHorn Steakhouse, Seasons 52, Bahama Breeze, Yard House, Eddie V's Prime Seafood, and The Capital Grille. Darden Restaurants, Inc. is headquartered in Orlando, Florida.
Southern Food Junkie gives a review of his Cheddar's Restaurant experience in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee.
- Burger Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- Dandee Donuts Opening Soon in Margate, Florida.
- List of Bakeries Coming to the Tampa Bay Area in 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to the Orlando, Florida Area 2019.
- Papa John's Pizza Planned For Perry, Florida.
- Soon even more of Central Florida will be running on Dunkin'. Here are the addresses of Dunkin' Donuts locations coming soon.
- Taco Bell Planned For Westlake, Florida.
- New Chick-fil-A Planned For Boca Raton, Florida