Posted: Nov 30, 2018 by SteveUpdate: This Chipotle location is now officially listed on the Chipotle website, with hiring opportunities posted. https://jobs.chipotle.com/job/orlando/new-restaurant-opening-in-orlando-now-hiring/282/10490105.
Updated: Jan 24, 2019
Original article: A Chipotle Mexican Grill currently under construction will be opening soon at the new Vineland Pointe retail shopping center in Orlando, Florida. The official address will be 11513 Regency Village Dr.
Vineland Pointe is a new 450,000-square-foot shopping center close to Orlando Vineland Premium Outlet Mall, just east of I-4. Phase 1 is near completion, the third and final construction phase should continue through 2019. Prominent tenants at Vineland Pointe will include Lucky's Market, Burlington, Marshalls, and Ross Dress for Less.
The international chain, MOD Pizza, is also coming soon to Vineland Pointe.
Founded by Steve Ells in 1993 Chipotle Mexican Grill has over 2,200 locations, mostly in the U.S. with a some in Canada and Europe. Steve Ellis currently has an estimated networth of $200 million.
In 2018 Brian Niccol became Chipotle's new CEO. In this video he discusses his business strategies for the company.
- Burger Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- Dandee Donuts Opening Soon in Margate, Florida.
- List of Bakeries Coming to the Tampa Bay Area in 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to the Orlando, Florida Area 2019.
- Papa John's Pizza Planned For Perry, Florida.
- Soon even more of Central Florida will be running on Dunkin'. Here are the addresses of Dunkin' Donuts locations coming soon.
- Taco Bell Planned For Westlake, Florida.
- New Chick-fil-A Planned For Boca Raton, Florida
Chipotle Jobs / Positions: https://careers.chipotle.com/home