Posted: Jan 8, 2019 by SteveChick-fil-A is planning to have a new location constructed in Boca Raton, Florida. The future Chick-fil-A would be located on Glades Road and 95th Ave. The Atlanta, GA-based fast food restaurant chain is applying for building permits that will have to be approved before construction can begin.
The address for the planned Chick-fil-A is 9536 Glades Road:
Property records show that the 3.7 acre parcel where the new Chick-fil-A is planned to be built was purchased by Glades 95th LLC. in June 2018 for $27,984,200. S. Truett Cathy is the founder Chick-fil-A. Born Eatonton, Georgia, S. Truett Cathy opened the very first Chick-fil-A in 1967 in Atlanta's Greenbriar Mall. S. Truett Cathy passed away in 2014 at the age of 93. The Southern Baptist entrepreneur had established roughly 1,900 Chick-fil-A locations in the United States and Canada by 2014.
S. Truett Cathy Biography:
- Burger Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- Dandee Donuts Opening Soon in Margate, Florida.
- List of Bakeries Coming to the Tampa Bay Area in 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to the Orlando, Florida Area 2019.
- Papa John's Pizza Planned For Perry, Florida.
- Soon even more of Central Florida will be running on Dunkin'. Here are the addresses of Dunkin' Donuts locations coming soon.
- Taco Bell Planned For Westlake, Florida.
- New Chick-fil-A Planned For Boca Raton, Florida
Learn more about Chick-fil-A job opportunities here: https://www.chick-fil-a.com/Careers.
Learn more about Chick-fil-A franchise owner opportunities here: https://www.chick-fil-a.com/Franchising/Franchise.