Posted: Dec 2, 2018 by SteveTwo more Burger King restaurants are coming to South Florida. One BK will be located at 9420 W. Commercial Blvd in Sunrise, the other at Palm Beach Outlets shopping center, 1741 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd F01 in West Palm Beach.
Leovigildo Leon of Seven Restaurants LLC is the owner of the future Sunrise BK location. Leovigildo Leon owns several BK franchises on the east coast of Florida.
Aramark Educational Services, LLC will be the owner of the West Palm Beach BK location. Two of the executives at Aramark are Patricia Rapone, and James Tarangelo. Aramark also plan to open a Caribou Coffee shop and a Moe's Southwest Grill restaurant very close to the Burger King location.
Burger King was founded in Jacksonville, Florida in 1953 by David Edgerton and James McLamore. The headquarters moved to Miami, Florida in 1954, where it remains today.
A self-help book by entrepreneur and author Timothy Ferriss that gets to the nuts and bolts of what it takes to be a winner as he uncovers the success patterns of the elite. Link (Amazon): https://amzn.to/2JYyNL1
- Updated: Winning Etsy Sticker Shops.
- Burger Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- Dandee Donuts Opening Soon in Margate, Florida.
- List of Bakeries Coming to the Tampa Bay Area in 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to the Orlando, Florida Area 2019.
- Papa John's Pizza Planned For Perry, Florida.
- Soon even more of Central Florida will be running on Dunkin'. Here are the addresses of Dunkin' Donuts locations coming soon.
- Taco Bell Planned For Westlake, Florida.
- New Chick-fil-A Planned For Boca Raton, Florida
Burger King Jobs: https://www.bk.com/careers/
Burger King Franchising: https://www.bk.com/franchising/home