Posted: Dec 12, 2018 by SteveA new Arby's is under construction in Gainesville, Florida. The world famous sandwich restaurant will be opening on Newberry Rd. Kasteel Enterprises based in Dawson, Georgia is in charge of the project. Arby's will be takng over the former Bono's Pit Bar-B-Q, located at 6760 W Newberry Rd., situated in between Sunoco Gas Station and Wendy's.
6760 W Newberry Rd Gainesville, Florida:
Arby's signature sandwiches are: the Roast Beef Gyro, Traditional Greek Gyro, Turkey Gyro, Reuben, Smokehouse Brisket, and Loaded Italian.
Arby’s was founded in 1964 in Boardman, Ohio by brothers Forrest and Leroy Raffel. Arby's is headquartered in Sandy Springs, Georgia, and has over 3,300 restaurants worldwide. In early 2018 Arby's acquired Buffalo Wild Wings for $2.4 billion and now both are operating under the new parent company, Inspire Brands. According to the Arby’s website, Arby’s was named one of Atlanta’s best and brightest companies to work for by the National Association for Business Resources.
In the video below, Paul Brown, CEO of Inspire Brands, discusses some future strategies for Arby's:
- Burger Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- Dandee Donuts Opening Soon in Margate, Florida.
- List of Bakeries Coming to the Tampa Bay Area in 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to the Orlando, Florida Area 2019.
- Papa John's Pizza Planned For Perry, Florida.
- Soon even more of Central Florida will be running on Dunkin'. Here are the addresses of Dunkin' Donuts locations coming soon.
- Taco Bell Planned For Westlake, Florida.
- New Chick-fil-A Planned For Boca Raton, Florida