Posted: Mar 20, 2019 by StevePalmetto Bay, Florida is getting their own Jimmy John's gourmet sandwich shop. The exact location of the restaurant will be 9823 E Hibiscus Street in the Perrine community.
The owner of this Jimmy John's franchise location is Darryl W Copeland III of Homestead, Florida.
Construction for the project is still in the early stages. Jimmy John's has 14 Miami-area locations, with the next closest location to Palmetto Bay being in South Miami.
Jimmy John's has a line-up of their very own wheat bread gourmet sandwiches consisting of turkey breast, roast beef, salami, capicola, ham, tuna, and veggie. They are: the Bootlegger Club, Italian Night Club, Hunters Club, Billy Club, Ultimate Porker, Club Lulu, Gourmet Veggie Club, Smoked Ham Club, Country Club, Beach Club, and Club Tuna.
Founded by Jimmy John Liautaud, the first Jimmy John's opened in Charleston, Illinois in 1983. Now headquartered in Champaign, Illinois, the company has more than 2,600 locations loacted through the U.S.
- Burger Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- Dandee Donuts Opening Soon in Margate, Florida.
- List of Bakeries Coming to the Tampa Bay Area in 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to the Orlando, Florida Area 2019.
- Papa John's Pizza Planned For Perry, Florida.
- Soon even more of Central Florida will be running on Dunkin'. Here are the addresses of Dunkin' Donuts locations coming soon.
- Taco Bell Planned For Westlake, Florida.
- New Chick-fil-A Planned For Boca Raton, Florida