Posted: Dec 20, 2018 by SteveThe city of Kissimmee, Florida will soon have a Jimmy John's gourmet sandwich restaurant. The exact location will be 2377 N Orange Blossom Trail. The Kissimmee Chamber of Commerce mentions the new Jimmy John's here: https://business.kissimmeechamber.com/list/member/jimmy-johns-20194.
The owner of this Jimmy John's franchise location is O2 Enterprises LLC, based in Oviedo, Florida. The executives are Oscar Falcon (Managing Member), Oscar Campana (Managing Member), and Juan Perozo (Manager).
Jimmy John's has a line-up of their very own wheat bread gourmet sandwiches consisting of turkey breast, roast beef, salami, capicola, ham, tuna, and veggie. They are: the Bootlegger Club, Italian Night Club, Hunters Club, Billy Club, Ultimate Porker, Club Lulu, Gourmet Veggie Club, Smoked Ham Club, Country Club, Beach Club, and Club Tuna.
Founded by Jimmy John Liautaud, the first Jimmy John's opened in Charleston, Illinois in 1983. Now headquartered in Champaign, Illinois, the company has more than 2,600 locations loacted through the U.S.
Could this be your next income opportunity? Learn about Jimmy John's franchise opportunities here: https://www.jimmyjohns.com/franchising/.
- Burger Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- Dandee Donuts Opening Soon in Margate, Florida.
- List of Bakeries Coming to the Tampa Bay Area in 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to the Orlando, Florida Area 2019.
- Papa John's Pizza Planned For Perry, Florida.
- Soon even more of Central Florida will be running on Dunkin'. Here are the addresses of Dunkin' Donuts locations coming soon.
- Taco Bell Planned For Westlake, Florida.
- New Chick-fil-A Planned For Boca Raton, Florida