Posted: Jan 28, 2019 by SteveA fast casual restaurant chain named after a North Carolina highway, Hwy 55 Burgers Shakes & Fries, is coming soon to Okeechobee, Florida according to a message on the Hwy 55 website.
Link: https://www.hwy55.com/locations/okeechobee. The restaurant will be located on N Parrott Ave.near the American Red Cross. The official address will be 307 N Parrott Ave, Okeechobee, FL 34972
Kenney Moore is the CEO and founder of Hwy 55. In 1991 he established his first restaurant, Andy's Cheesesteaks and Cheeseburgers, in Goldsboro, North Carolina. In 2012, the company was renamed Hwy 55 Burgers, Shakes & Fries. There are now close to 150 locations, mostly found in the Southeastern U.S. The company promotes their patties as fresh, never frozen.
Some of the Hwy 55 Burgers Shakes & Fries menu items are the John Boy & Billy BBQ Bacon Burger, Carolina Classic Cheeseburger, All-American Cheeseburger, and the Pimento Cheeseburger. You can even build your own burger starting with your choice of American, provolone or pepper jack cheese. Then complete your burger build with a choice of four toppings. For cheesesteak sandwiches they offer the All-American, the All-American Chicken Cheesesteak, the Jalapeño Jack, and The Moose. And don't forget the frozen vanilla custard for dessert.
- Burger Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- Dandee Donuts Opening Soon in Margate, Florida.
- List of Bakeries Coming to the Tampa Bay Area in 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to the Orlando, Florida Area 2019.
- Papa John's Pizza Planned For Perry, Florida.
- Soon even more of Central Florida will be running on Dunkin'. Here are the addresses of Dunkin' Donuts locations coming soon.
- Taco Bell Planned For Westlake, Florida.
- New Chick-fil-A Planned For Boca Raton, Florida