Posted: Dec 11, 2018 by SteveThe Austin, Texas-based chain, Hopdoddy Burger Bar, is almost ready to open for business in Orlando at Pointe Orlando. This will be the first Hopdoddy Burger Bar restaurant in Florida. Pointe Orlando is an outdoor shopping, dining and entertainment center located on International Drive, just west of I-4.
The address for the future Hopdoddy Burger Bar is 9101 International Dr #1208.
Hopdoddy has restaurants in Texas, Arizona, California, Tennessee, Oklahoma, Colorado and now Florida. Their burgers are made with all-natural ingredients and prepared by hand. Their exclusive burger varieties are: the Magic Shroom, Llano Poblano, Buffalo Bill, Breakfast Burger, Thunderbird, Continental Club, Ahi Tuna and La Bandita. The menu also includes beer, salads, and shakes. Hopdoddy Burger Bar was founded in 2010 by Guy Villavaso, Larry Foles, Larry Perdido and Chuck Smith. In this video, Chuck Smith and Larry Perdido talk about how Hopdoddy Burger Bar came to be:
A self-help book by entrepreneur and author Timothy Ferriss that gets to the nuts and bolts of what it takes to be a winner as he uncovers the success patterns of the elite. Link (Amazon): https://amzn.to/2JYyNL1
- Updated: Winning Etsy Sticker Shops.
- Burger Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- Dandee Donuts Opening Soon in Margate, Florida.
- List of Bakeries Coming to the Tampa Bay Area in 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to the Orlando, Florida Area 2019.
- Papa John's Pizza Planned For Perry, Florida.
- Soon even more of Central Florida will be running on Dunkin'. Here are the addresses of Dunkin' Donuts locations coming soon.
- Taco Bell Planned For Westlake, Florida.
- New Chick-fil-A Planned For Boca Raton, Florida