Posted: Apr 26, 2019 by SteveFirehouse Subs is coming to Lutz, Florida at 23657 State Road 54. The location is very close to Dairy Queen Grill & Chill and the new First Watch restaurant. Panera Bread is also in the immediate neighborhood on State Road 54.
This future Firehouse Subs franchise is owned by BJ Lueking Investments, LLC. The managing members are Bradley Lueking, Alexander Pierce, and Susan Pierce. GM Hall Corporation based in Punta Gorda, Florida is the contractor in charge of constructing the new location.
The next closest Firehouse Subs location is in Wesley Chapel, Florida.
Firehouse Subs was founded by brother firefighters Robin Sorensen and Chris Sorensen. The first Firehouse Subs was established in Jacksonville, Florida in 1994. There are over 1,200 restaurants combined in the U.S and Canada.
The Sorensens share the history of their successful business model.
- Burger Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- Dandee Donuts Opening Soon in Margate, Florida.
- List of Bakeries Coming to the Tampa Bay Area in 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to the Orlando, Florida Area 2019.
- Papa John's Pizza Planned For Perry, Florida.
- Soon even more of Central Florida will be running on Dunkin'. Here are the addresses of Dunkin' Donuts locations coming soon.
- Taco Bell Planned For Westlake, Florida.
- New Chick-fil-A Planned For Boca Raton, Florida