Posted: Dec 12, 2018 by SteveCostco, the retail warehouse giant based in Issaquah, Washington, has announced that their Coral Springs, Florida location will open in February 2019. The message is posted on the Costco website here: https://www.costco.com/new-locations.html. The Coral Springs Costco will be located at 4621 Coral Ridge Drive. Wiles Road borders the location to the south.
Costco was founded by James Sinegal and Jeffrey Brotman in San Diego, California, in 1973. Costco is now the second largest retailer in the world behind Wal-Mart. There are now well over 700 locations worldwide. With a membership, customers have access to grocery, pharmacy, optical services and more.
Costco co-founder Jeffrey Brotman passed away in 2017:
- Burger Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- Dandee Donuts Opening Soon in Margate, Florida.
- List of Bakeries Coming to the Tampa Bay Area in 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to the Orlando, Florida Area 2019.
- Papa John's Pizza Planned For Perry, Florida.
- Soon even more of Central Florida will be running on Dunkin'. Here are the addresses of Dunkin' Donuts locations coming soon.
- Taco Bell Planned For Westlake, Florida.
- New Chick-fil-A Planned For Boca Raton, Florida
Learn about Costco job opportunities here: https://www.costco.com/job-opportunities.html.