Posted: Dec 4, 2018 by SteveConstruction is set to begin on a new Meat Market restaurant in Tampa's Hyde Park Village. Hyde Park Village is a large upscale open-air shopping center located within the Hyde Park Historic District. This will be the third Meat Market location in Florida. The Gainsborough Group based in Orlando is in charge of the project.
The address will be 1602 W Snow Ave.
Meat Market restaurant is a glamorous approach to traditional steakhouses. The two current Florida Meat Market restaurants are located in Miami Beach and West Palm Beach, and there is also a Meat Market in San Juan, Puerto Rico. The key people at Meat Market are David Tornek CEO, Sean Brasel Chef & Co-Owner, and Sebastian Tribout Director of Operations/Partner.
- Burger Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- Dandee Donuts Opening Soon in Margate, Florida.
- List of Bakeries Coming to the Tampa Bay Area in 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to the Orlando, Florida Area 2019.
- Papa John's Pizza Planned For Perry, Florida.
- Soon even more of Central Florida will be running on Dunkin'. Here are the addresses of Dunkin' Donuts locations coming soon.
- Taco Bell Planned For Westlake, Florida.
- New Chick-fil-A Planned For Boca Raton, Florida