Posted: Dec 11, 2018 by SteveAs the old saying goes, you can never have too much of a good thing. A new Chick-fil-A restaurant will be opening in the Port St. Lucie, Florida community St. Lucie West, in January 2019. This Chick-fil-A franchise location is owned by Jimmy Cristantiello, who is no stranger to the Chick-fil-A enterprise as the owner of the Chick-fil-A in Palm Beach Gardens.
The address for the new Port St. Lucie Chick-fil-A is 1611 St Lucie W Blvd.
You can keep up with the progress of the future Port St. Lucie Chick-fil-A at the official Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/cfasaintluciewest/.
S. Truett Cathy is the founder Chick-fil-A. Born Eatonton, Georgia, S. Truett Cathy opened the very first Chick-fil-A in 1967 in Atlanta's Greenbriar Mall. S. Truett Cathy passed away in 2014 at the age of 93. The Southern Baptist entrepreneur had established roughly 1,900 Chick-fil-A locations in the United States and Canada by 2014.
S. Truett Cathy Biography:
- Burger Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- Dandee Donuts Opening Soon in Margate, Florida.
- List of Bakeries Coming to the Tampa Bay Area in 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to the Orlando, Florida Area 2019.
- Papa John's Pizza Planned For Perry, Florida.
- Soon even more of Central Florida will be running on Dunkin'. Here are the addresses of Dunkin' Donuts locations coming soon.
- Taco Bell Planned For Westlake, Florida.
- New Chick-fil-A Planned For Boca Raton, Florida
Learn more about Chick-fil-A job opportunities here: https://www.chick-fil-a.com/Careers.
Learn more about Chick-fil-A franchise owner opportunities here: https://www.chick-fil-a.com/Franchising/Franchise.