Posted: Dec 21, 2018 by SteveThe new Darden Restaurants, Inc has awarded ResCon Group the contract to construct the second Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen location in Kissimmee, Florida. ResCon Group is based in Ormond Beach, Florida. Darden Restaurants, Inc is the parent company of Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen.
Updated: Apr 8, 2019
Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen is planning to open a second location in Kissimmee, Florida. This Cheddar's would be directly across from the Chick-fil-A at 7940 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway. The plannned Cheddar's would also be only a couple lots away from a Wawa store, on the same side of W Irlo Bronson.
The casual restaurant chain was founded in 1979 in Arlington, Texas by Aubrey Good and Doug Rogers. There are over 170 Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen restaurants in the U.S. In 2017, Darden Restaurants, Inc. purchased Cheddar's for close to $800 million. Darden Restaurants, Inc. is headquartered in Orlando, Florida.
Southern Food Junkie gives a review of his Cheddar's Restaurant experience in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee.
- Burger Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- Dandee Donuts Opening Soon in Margate, Florida.
- List of Bakeries Coming to the Tampa Bay Area in 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to the Orlando, Florida Area 2019.
- Papa John's Pizza Planned For Perry, Florida.
- Soon even more of Central Florida will be running on Dunkin'. Here are the addresses of Dunkin' Donuts locations coming soon.
- Taco Bell Planned For Westlake, Florida.
- New Chick-fil-A Planned For Boca Raton, Florida