Posted: April 20, 2019 by SteveConstruction is set to begin for a new Checkers restaurant at 7415 Orange Blossom Trail in Orlando, previously home to Chick-Fil-A. Checkers will be leasing the location from Chick-Fil-A, Inc. who purchased the property way back in 1995 for $550,000.
This will be a corporate owned Checkers, bringing the total number of Orlando Checkers locations to nine.
Jim Mattei, a successful real estate developer from Alabama is the founder Checkers. In 1986 he founded the first Checkers in Mobile, Alabama. Checkers is currently headquarted in Tampa, Florida.
Checkers serves up delicious spicey french fries and a line of signature hamburgers: Checkerburger, Baconzilla, Bacon Roadhouse, Cheese Champ, Cheese Double. Big Buford. Fry Lover's Burger, and the All American Cheeseburger.
- Burger Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- Dandee Donuts Opening Soon in Margate, Florida.
- List of Bakeries Coming to the Tampa Bay Area in 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to the Orlando, Florida Area 2019.
- Papa John's Pizza Planned For Perry, Florida.
- Soon even more of Central Florida will be running on Dunkin'. Here are the addresses of Dunkin' Donuts locations coming soon.
- Taco Bell Planned For Westlake, Florida.
- New Chick-fil-A Planned For Boca Raton, Florida
Entrepreneurs can partake in Checkers restaurant franchising: http://www.checkersfranchising.com/.