Posted: Dec 19, 2018 by SteveTexas-based bar and restaurant chain, Bar Louie, will be opening a restaurant soon in Winter Park, Florida, the Bar Louie website has announced. Link: https://www.barlouie.com/locations/states/florida/winter-park. Bar Louie is opening at the Winter Park Village shopping center, located on North Orlando Ave and just west of Horatio Ave. The exact address will be 460 North Orlando Avenue #122.
On the beverage side, Bar Louie specializes in cocktails, sangrias, margaritas, artinis, and mojitos. On the dining side, BL offers flatbreads, burgers, salads, sandwiches, plates, and for dessert key lime shiner and chocolate cake.
Bar Louie was founded in 1991 in Chicago. BL is headquartered in Addison, Texas with over 130 locations, some of which are corporate owned and others franchised. The future Winter Park location is corporate owned.
Despite being a national chain, Bar Louie aims to make each retaurant unique to the city in which it is located. Get a feel of the Bar Louie approach to the industry in this brief video:
- Updated: Winning Etsy Sticker Shops.
- Burger Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- Dandee Donuts Opening Soon in Margate, Florida.
- List of Bakeries Coming to the Tampa Bay Area in 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to the Orlando, Florida Area 2019.
- Papa John's Pizza Planned For Perry, Florida.
- Soon even more of Central Florida will be running on Dunkin'. Here are the addresses of Dunkin' Donuts locations coming soon.
- Taco Bell Planned For Westlake, Florida.
- New Chick-fil-A Planned For Boca Raton, Florida